Donate Goods for the Holidays
Spread joy to more than 400 children this holiday season by supporting Playtime’s Holiday Drive!
Playtime's other current needs:
- Collect pull-ups and wipes, which are in high demand by the families we work with year-round.
- Donate a brand-new set of pots and pans.
- Hold a donation drive for new baby teething toys, sippy cups, stroller toys, and baby floor gyms.
Please email Rebecca Staple at: email@example.com if you’d like to participate in one of the options listed above. We cannot accept gently used or other in-kind donations without prior approval due to space constraints at our program sites and office.
Donors can also support our year-end fundraising campaign to help fund our goal to reach more children as Playtime partners with more shelters across the city.
Items We DO NOT Need:
- Stuffed animals
- Used toys, books, board games, or puzzles
- Broken or incomplete toys
- Dolls that are Caucasian and do not reflect the population of children we serve
- Used clothing or uniforms
Please consider donating any clothing items at a MetroAid Bin near you. MetroAid gives a portion of funds raised through sourcing and selling donated clothing to Playtime.
Playtime’s office and programs will be closed starting Friday, Dec. 20 through Wednesday, Jan. 1.